1) 2010 Binomio Montepulcian d'Abruzzo Riserva $52 - 93 Points
Rich, silky, dark, plum, cherry, smooth tannin with the perfect fruit intensity. Wonderful with my veal chop
2) 2012 Ayoub Pinot Noir Thistle Vineyard $45 - 92 Points
Wonderful!! The perfect combination of cherry and earth. Very smooth with an outstanding finish. Wow!
3) 2011 Renieri Brunello di Montalcino $38 - 91 Points
Smooth and Lush, blueberry, dark stone fruit, and leather. Wonderful balance. Paired wonderfully with marinara sauce and Italian sausage.
4) 2012 Ayoub Pinot Noir Memoirs $45 - 91 Points
Fruity but not jammy, smooth, medium body. Cherry with a hint of pepper at the finish. Nice!
5) 2013 Joesph Phelps Pinot Noir Freestone Vineyards $44 - 91 Points
Outstanding wine that starts out a bit muted buy builds to an amazing finish. Red cherry, with a bit of leather and mushroom. Elegant and refined. Loved it.
6) 2013 Demetria Syrah Santa Ynez Valley $34 - 91 Points
Luscious black fruit, smoke, gentile tannin, fantastic wine.
7) 2014 Amici Cellars Chardonnay Sonoma Coast $21 - 91 Points
A hint of butter, a hint of oak. Balanced acidity to go with a variety of meals. Pineapple, lemon, and peach. Wow this is nice. Outstanding value at $21.
8) 2012 Fratelli Perata Bambino Grande (Sangiovese Blend) $29 - 91 Points
Black Cherry, Cola, controlled tannin, nice acidity,vanilla, smooth finish. Great with tomato sauce based dishes.
9) 2013 Robert Renzoni Sonata (Red Blend) $42.00 - 90 Points
Absolutely wonderful. Deep rick black cherry, oak, controlled tannin.. Proof that it is possible to make some great wine in Temecula.
10) 2013 Januik Red Wine $18.00 - 90 Points
Well balanced Blackberry, cherry, and oak with strong tannin that soften when you let it open up a bit. Very Nice and very tasty.